What will you learn?
Methods for applied football analytics
Session 1 – 12th February 2022, Saturday
- Conceptualizing a playmaker – Positions, Zones, Tactics, Ball-playing output
- Creating a preliminary report using open source
- Introduction to Python – EDA tools – Creating a Bee swarm Plot to compare player performance to the league average
- Detailed comparison – Creating a radar chart to compare 1v1 output
Session 2 – 13th February 2022, Sunday
- Plotting actions on the pitch – Using python to plot a player’s actions with customized filters.
- Use Nacsport to conduct video analysis (tactical annotations) from the preliminary report
- Applying a combination of the data analysis and video analysis in a tactical context
- Compiling your final intelligence report
Dates: 12 & 12 Feb 2022
Fees: 586 /-
For more details contact:
9920807464 / 9082187955