Belly Dance – Online Live Classes (For Adults)
About Belly Dancing-
- Belly Dancing, also known as Raqs Sharqi, is an Arabian dance style, which originated in Egypt.
- It involves upper & lower body isolations,& complex movements of the torso.
- Belly dance is a non-impact, weight-bearing exercise and is thus suitable for all ages.
- Many of the moves involve isolations, which improves the flexibility of the torso.
- Belly dance moves are beneficial to the spine, as the full-body undulation moves lengthen and strengthen the entire column of spinal and abdominal muscles in a gentle way.
Classes will begin from 17th June 2020 and will be conducted on Wednesdays
Participants will be given individual feedback on their dance recordings.
About the instructor-
- Arushi Rawtani founder & artistic director of Feather Feet Dance studio started dancing at the age of 4.
- She has learned from various teachers from India & abroad.
- She professionalizes in Contemporary & Belly Dance.
- Fitness is very important in a dancers life.
- She has also trained in Yoga, aerial yoga & aerobics.
- She has also represented India in the SMARK international dance festival in Dubai in the 2018 & Island Dance Competition In Malinska, Croatia in 2019.
Age: 15+ years
Classes every Wednesday
Fee: Rs 2500 per person (per month consisting of 8 hours)