What will you learn during the Workshop:
- How to understand the anatomy of the feature and draw those features using simple shapes and how adding layers allows creating detail.
- Tips on adding variety to the facial features, like eyes, noses, mouths, and ears to learn to create different kinds of faces.
- Quick formulas on drawing facial features seamlessly.
- How to use charcoal for shading, blending, and detailing.
- How to play with the tonality in the sketches to give them a realistic effect.
- How to adjust the contrasting effect as per the need to the drawing that we select.
- How to use a proper grid method to achieve photo-realism in drawing.
- Sheet (Canson, Fabriano)
- Willow charcoal
- Tissue paper
- Paper stumps
- Eraser, Sharpener
- Compressed Charcoal (Camlin)
- Charcoal Pencils (Camlin)
- White Charcoal Pencil (Optional)
- Kneaded Eraser (Brand Faber Castel / Brustro)
Who this course is for: Kids & Adults both (kids above 12+)
Start Date: 7th July
Time: 6:30 – 7:30 PM IST
Days: Wednesday & Friday
Duration: 8 Sessions
Fee: 2800 INR
For more details contact:
9920807464 / 9082187955