Charcoal Painting Workshop
June 27, 2021
What will you learn during the Workshop:
- How to understand the anatomy of the feature and draw those features using simple shapes and how adding layers allows to create detail.
- Tips on adding variety to the facial features, like eyes, noses, mouths, and ears to learn to create different kinds of faces.
- Quick formulas on drawing facial features seamlessly.
- How to use charcoal for shading, blending, and detailing.
- How to play with the tonality in the sketches to give them a realistic effect.
- How to adjust the contrasting effect as per the need to the drawing that we select.
- How to use a proper grid method to achieve photo-realism in drawing.
Who this course is for Kids & Adults both
- Drawing Sheets, Eraser
- Sharpener Pencil Compressed Charcoal (Camlin)
- Charcoal Pencils (Camlin)
- White Charcoal Pencil (Optional)
- Kneaded Eraser (Brand Faber Castel / Bruster)
- Blending Tools options: Stumps / Ear Birds / Tissue paper (Any One)
Date: 27th June
Time: 5:00 – 6:00 PM IST
Days : Sunday
Duration: 1 Hour
For more details contact:
9920807464 / 9082187955
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.