What you learn during the workshop:
- Creating and Drawing of Mandalas – With measurements
- Painting Galaxy with Drawing Inks
- Texturing the Galaxy Painting
- Creating Mandala patterns
List of Material:
- Water Colour Paper
- Fineliner Pens
- Papers to Sketch
- Tools to draw the Mandala(pencil, eraser, ruler, compass, circle master or protractor)
- All other stationery required to create your piece of art.
No prior experience required. Kid-friendly Workshop
About Mandala Art:
- Mandala is a Sanskrit word that means ‘circle’ that represents the cosmos. It represents the universe and its components metaphysically or symbolically.
- Mandala art can give you access to your intuitive core. It not only helps you relax & focus but is great fun too. As with most art, it’s not about the final product – it’s about the journey.
- When you reach your destination, you will have a representation of something meaningful and personal.
Call: 022 4917 7802 / 9920807464