Faux Marble Effect Tray – Online Workshop with Tanvi Shah
- In this session, we explore a unique specialty finish – faux marble effect.
- This workshop is packed with techniques.
- Three different techniques will be demonstrated to create a marble effect.
- You will get start-to-finish instructions, a clear understanding of the materials used & handy tips that will enable you to create other objects, making this an interesting session for all interested DIY enthusiasts.
- Using this technique mimics the look of marble on dull & boring objects such as boxes, trays, tabletops, benches, walls & more.
– MDF/ wood base/ old melamine tray or any surface that you need to give a new look.
– Acrylic/ Chalk paints
– Shrink plastic/ Kitchen cling film
– Acrylic retarder (recommended but not compulsory)
– Stencil & Stencil Brush (Optional)
Call: 9920807464 / 022 4917 7802