What to expect?
- A quick intro about the Artist
- What are a mandala and its history?
- Constructing a grid to create a mandala
- Exploring a few patterns
- Creating a mandala on the grid
- Coloring a mandala with the organic ingredients available around us
- Learning about a few other organic colors
A mandala is a form of art that holds deep meanings within it and allows you for self-discovery, love, inner peace, and more beautiful things in life that you count!
Let’s add some color!
This time, we’ll be learning to add colors to the mandala. To add a natural twist to the workshop, we’ll be using some easy-to-find organic colors from your kitchen/ gardens!!
About the Artist :
– K.DheebaSuresh from H K Crafthouse is a self-taught freelance artist and most importantly a happy mom of a naughty toddler from Tamilnadu.
– she had a chance to explore a lot of art forms wherein she fell in love with the Meditative Artforms (mandala, zentangle, doodle).
Basic materials for this therapeutic art:
- Any thick Drawing sheet or Watercolor sheet.
- Procircle or Protractor.
- Black pen.
- Organic colors like instant coffee powder, kumkum powder (available colors), sandal powder, Tumeric powder (whichever is available).
- Any paintbrush.
- Bowl of water.
Call: 022 4917 7802 / 9920807464