Pen – Pencil – Pastel Workshop
January 4, 2021
What will you learn during the Workshop:
- A brief on the usage of pen, pencil, and pastels while drawing.
- How to create pencil sketches.
- How to make use of pens in your drawings.
- How to hold a pen, pencil, and pastel.
- How can light and shadow be achieved by shading techniques?
- How pastel colors affect the drawings you create.
- Through the sessions, we will be exploring the Fundamentals of drawing,
- Nature and Objects, Still Life and Human Portraits gradually.
Things you will require during the course:
- Laptop / Desktop / Phone / Tablet access along with good internet connection.
- The link to the class will be shared once you enroll for the course.
- Brown Sheet, Buff Sheet (White), Pencil Color (Faber Castell), Soft Pastel, Black Pen.
- We are open to couriering the art kits within India for those who are unable to find the required material in the surrounding stationery shop.
- Please ensure you book your ticket before 25th Dec to ensure that the Art Kit is delivered you to well in advance of the workshop.
- The recordings of the workshop will be available 7 days post the workshop.
Start Date: 4th Jan
End Date: 1st Feb
Time: 7:00 – 8:00 PM IST
Duration: 12 Sessions
Days: Monday – Wednesday – Friday
Fee: 3200 INR (Per Participant)
Material Kit: 550 INR (With Shipping) – Optional
Contact: 9920807464 / 9082187955
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.