What will you learn during the Workshop:
All complicated portraits are just a few technical steps away from being recreated. As this is a pencil sketching workshop we will be looking at how to add various tones and textures to the portraits with the mere use of multiple types of pencils.
- Month 1 (8 Sessions) – We will begin with learning the anatomy of the face by drawing front, side, diagonal profiles of the basic face structure. Once that is achieved, we will break down each part individually to understand the dimensions and detailing that are required while making the complete face as a whole.
- Month 2 (8 Sessions) – This month will be about polishing the basic learning and practicing rigorously to achieve portraits that look absolutely realistic and learning various facial expressions and emotions. We will be experimenting with a kids portrait as well as an adult portrait to understand the difference between the technical requirements while drawing different age groups. We will also be looking at the hiccups that the students might face while drawing as every individual has different learning capacities.
Who this course is for: Adults (Recommended above 15 years +)
- A3 Size Sketch Book
- Pencil Eraser
- Shading Pencils
- We Recommend
- Option 1 : art line pencil set (Main Shades- 6b, 8b, 10b)
- Option 2 : Staedtler Pencil Set (Main Shades- 6b, 8b, 10b)
- Paper Stumps
- Exam Board a3 size
Start Date: 19th June – 7 August
Time: 6:30 – 7:30 PM IST
Duration: 16 Sessions
- Option 1 -: 2600 x 2 months – 5200 one time payment
- Option 2-: 2800 x 2 months – 5600 monthly Payment
For more details contact:
9920807464 / 9082187955