TOPIC:- LINE FOLLOWING ROBOT
- In This Project, students will learn how the robot follows a particular path and gets the work done. (it uses different sensors and we can make a line following the robot)
- To do any work in a systematic order one should follow a particular path
- Line Following robot is designed in a way that it follows a particular line and gets the work done in a given time.
- This project gives immense opportunity to see things differently with the perfect combination of hardware and software.
- Students will learn to create an algorithm-based logic-building coding environment, provides an opportunity for beginners and experts to code with ease.
- It’s 1:1 Workshop
Workshop Duration: 1 Day (60 to 90 Min)
For Grade: 5 – 12
Days: Monday to Saturday
Time: Between 10 am to 6 pm
Venue: 5th Floor, Thakur Mall, Above Mc’Donald’s , Thakur Village, Kandivali East.
- Day & Time Students have to decide according to their availability.
- 1 Day Prior to workshop day Registration is Compulsory.
For more details contact:
9920807464 / 9082187955