WARLI ART WORKSHOP – ADVANCE
June 30, 2021
What will you learn during the Workshop:
- The Warli Art is simple yet complex in celebration of social expression and in the advanced module we celebrate the art form in a more complex set of festivials.
- A 5-day workshop is designed to step process the theme essence and understand the composition.
The module includes the following :
- Introduction to the Warli art with basic patterns and motives for festival celebration.
- Next component of the module focuses on the essence and composition of birds and animals that integrate into the celebration and festival activities.
- Understanding and composition of Tarpa Dance. This dance form is peculiar to the warli Tribe and is the most celebrated form of expression in all festivals. It is unique to the tribe and beautifully captures the essence of festival and marriage celebrations.
- The Last segment of the module focuses on the composition of all the elements for a theme setting of a festival / Marriage celebration. The essence of the celebration is the focus of the composition.
Who this course is for:
- Kids & Adults (Recommended above 10 years +)
- Square Canvas (Size : 16″ x 16″)
- base color dark red with white acrylic paint and brush size – 0, 00, 000, 0000.
- Compass, scale & protector
- Pencils along with Eraser and Sharpener
Start Date: 30 June – 4 July 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM IST
Days: Wednesday to Sunday
Duration: 5 Days
Fee: 1800 INR
For more details contact:
9920807464 / 9082187955
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.