- Art is a language that allows us to express and develop our ideas and emotions; artistic activities are full of processes that help us to grow and stimulate our creativity while nurturing the soul.
- When children are exposed to any artistic activity the brain is stimulated by sounds, movements, colors, and sizes; neural connections increase and the brain is exercised and strengthened.
- Artistic activities foster intellectual development and some of their benefits are: Stimulates both sides of the brain.
- Increases the capacity of memory, attention, and concentration. Helps develop reading skills and children do better in math and science. Introduces children to new vocabulary and concepts.
- Generates memories and images, which enriches the intellect. When practicing to improve, they learn to be persistent and consistent.
- Stimulates their creativity and imagination. Assisting with rehearsals and practices, they learn to value time and to meet goals, and enhance their cognitive development.
- The Art Foundation Beginner course, in a process-oriented step-by-step designed curriculum, teaches the kids basics of sketching and coloring leading to putting life into character painting over a course of 3 months.
There are no reviews yet.