Diwali Chess Camps are the perfect way to introduce the game of Chess to new students, deepen understanding of the game for established players, or offer intensive instruction for aspiring Chess masters.
Instructors provide daily lessons, puzzles, and play to help guide students through each session. Instructors offer a solid basic foundation, emphasizing the fundamental skills needed to begin a lifetime of learning in Chess, including
1. Proper piece and board set-up
2. Algebraic Notation (Chess Language)
3. Basic Principles of Play
Instructors then provide expert instruction building on these skills and covering more advanced ideas, including:
- Middle game Planning
- Endgame Technique
The purpose is to motivate students to take up Chess as a hobby and use it as a tool to develop their intellectual skills.
The goal of the Coaching is to
1. Sharpen the analytical and logical skills
2. Develop competitive spirit and sportsmanship
3. Develop game strategy, enhance their strength & grip over the game.
4. Develop decision-making, perseverance skill, and concentration.