₹3,200.00 – ₹8,400.00
Hello parents Chess is a fair game, it’s your kid, the board, and the other kid, no physical contact, only the battle of minds. The King of Board Games has much more to surprise us than we ever thought. Still, think chess for kids is too hard? Check out these surprising facts and benefits of playing chess and then consider your next move.
While playing chess, the most active part of our body is the brain. As the brain works like a muscle, it needs regular exercises for being healthy and avoid injuries. In fact, a medical study showed that playing chess decreases the risk of dementia, as well as prevents its symptoms because playing chess develops brain functioning
Benefits of teaching kids to play chess:
- Chess raises your kids IQ
- Increases kid’s problem-solving skills
- Improves spatial skills
- Improves the memory of your child
- It exercises both sides of the brain
- Improves the concentration your child
- Chess teaches planning and foresight
Duration : 1 hr. per Session.
Call / Whatsapp: +91 9920807464