- Folk art has its own legacy in India and there are very few that still keep the legacy going, and we are one of them.
- The traditional folk art forms like Warli, Kerala Mural, Pichwai, Kalamkari, Madhubani, and the very famous Mandala have been some of our absolute favorites.
- The diversity of culture that is depicted in each of these art styles is worth the knowledge to keep as an artist.
- Though with time and modernization there forms are created with a contemporary twist, the basics and defining concepts still remain the same.
- This workshop will help you learn the basics of different folk art forms and thus eventually creating compositions from the most used patterns of that individual art form.