- Work for protection of the environment, conservation of water resources, and safeguarding of sources of energy in urban and rural regions.
- Work for conservation of heritage and archeology of ancient shrines. Spreading knowledge about the scientific outlook and history of Jainism.
- Construction of lodges for the convenience of travelers and hostels for students.
- Involve in the establishment, running, and patronage of Caring Houses for the disadvantaged (disabled, visually – impaired, deaf and dumb, etc.), destitute, and aged.
- Work on issues for the emancipation of children and women such as health, education and self-dependency and sensitise them about their rights.
- Work for assistance and upliftment of people affected by natural calamities and social problems.
- Popularising virtues like vegetarianism and non-violence.
- Guide young generation about career opportunities in the field of engineering and assist in providing employment opportunities to capable engineers.
- Conduct activities like organizing fairs, exhibitions, and seminars for objectives such as bringing Jain Engineers on a forum for social and economic progress of the community.
- Providing incentives and scholarships for meritorious students in engineering and facilitating contacts with established professionals in India and abroad.