If you have a creative mind and believe that you will make a good film writer, this workshop is for you. Over a period of three months, this course is structured to train aspiring writers the fundamentals of story and script and screenwriting.
Classes on Saturdays and Sundays only
Duration: 3 months
Time: 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Age: 15 years and above
– Introduction to script writing & 3/5 Act Structure
– Developing Character, Plotting, Scene and Dialogue Writing
– Learn how to effectively pitch your story
– The Conventional Format and Scriptwriting Software.
– Drafting a professional script
An Actor Prepares Diploma will be awarded upon satisfactory completion of the course.
1. Course conducted by ace writer Mayur Puri whose films include blockbusters such as Om Shanti Om. ABCD, Happy New Year and many others
2. Guest lectures with acclaimed Scriptwriters, Directors and Producers.
3. By the end of the programme students will have developed a complete professional script as per industry standards
4. All candidates will be taught how to pitch their story and will be given an opportunity to pitch one of their story to Producers/Directors
5. Students will be assisted in getting registered with the Film Writers Association
6. Special sessions on copyrights and legal formalities
There are no reviews yet.