Monsoon Tree Walk with Renee Vyas
Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Main Gate, Borivali.
Date: SUNDAY 4 August 2019
Time: 6.30 AM – 10.30 AM
06.30 AM — Report at SGNP main gate + Tea & Biscuits
07.00 AM — Board SGNP bus.
07.15 AM — Walk Starts.
10.00 AM — Come back and bard SGNP bus.
10.30 AM– Feedback & Dispersed
Charges: INR 650 per participant (inclusive of: Nature Trail fees, Internal Transport, Naturalist Charges, Tea & Biscuits and Entry Fees)
1. Wear proper walking and rainy shoes. Sandals or slippers not advised.
2. Carry ample amount of water for yourself.
3. Raingear: poncho/umbrella, spare set of clothes
4. Carrying snacks won’t be a bad idea (but don’t litter in the forest).
5. Refrain carrying costly items (except cameras) and jewelry for the trek.
6. Mosquitoes are a given, so carry insect repellent and wear full clothes.
Profile of Programme Coordinator:
Renee Vyas is a practicing naturalist and her main subjects of interest are plants, insects, and birds.Renee is involved in several programs creating awareness among the people of all walks of life, students, professionals, home makers, senior citizens and empowering them with the knowledge of trees and other flora. Her
tree appreciation Walks have been most popular among Mumbaikars.