Seema Sharma, a trained and professional yoga instructor, practicing it for more than a decade
- I am a certified Reiki holder therapist and certified in pregnancy yoga teachers training and my specialization is in Anatomy, ‘Garbh Sanskar’, physiology, and psychology of pregnant women.
- I have been associated with UYLS International (Ujjain Yoga Life Society)– have earned yoga education from my mentor Pandit Sri Radheshyam Mishra. I keep myself updated and take proper guidance from my mentor from time to time.
- It’s highly important for pregnant women to trust her mentor and have complete confidence and sincerely follow the guidelines and instructions at such a crucial stage in life, wherein she is going to give birth to a new life. Whenever I take up responsibility for yoga practice for pregnant women, I know “I am responsible for not one but two lives and the wellness of the family associated”.
- I maintain a complete balance in the wellness of the pregnant student through Yoga, Meditation, Acupressure, Taichi, and much more. Many pregnant women have so far trusted her and feel safe with her for both pre-natal and post-natal yoga practice and have seen remarkable results.
- Similarly, as old age catches up we tend to have low trust and confidence in self. So I completely understand the age factor and build the confidence of my old aged students and make them do yoga and exercises needed as per their specific health condition.
- Giving a new lease to the life of the old and harnessing physical independence is my main motto when I treat my students in old age for their age-specific ailments such as knee pain, breathing problem, back problem, or more.
- I completely understand the hormonal changes that take place during every stage of life and thereby nurture every being to live good health and wellness.
- am a keen learner and keep updating my skills and knowledge diligently and tirelessly for the combination of therapies, meditation, and exercise.
- Also, I have been practicing as a Homeopath Consultant for more than eight years dealing with a variety of patients from IBS to chronic Arthritis (Fibromyalgia), Acidity, Cold, Allergies, PCOD, and more, with successful results.