- The first thing a child sees when he arrives in the world is a face, be it of their parents or other people. While they are yet to learn how to use speech to convey their needs and demands, they try and do it so well by merely using their faces.
- The face of a human will speak of varied emotions and that is exactly the beauty that makes any portrait artwork beautiful.
- The drama that spills through various parts of the face, is what makes it outstanding.
- This workshop will be focused on creating portraits of various kinds of human faces that depict different emotions using the techniques of pencil sketching.
- We will be focusing on the facial anatomy and dive into the importance of dimensions while creating a portrait that looks as good as real.