- Introduction game (Ice Breaker) – 10 Mins
- Yoga session enables good health and immunity. – 10 Mins
- WaterAid introduction and sensitisation – 15 Mins.
- Video on formation of rainbow, explaining there is no Rainbow without water similarly plants, Animal & human beings cannot survive without water. – 10 Mins.
- Activity : Fingerprinting on Rainbow. Introducing Red colour which signifies passion, vitality, enthusiasm, and security. – 15 mins
- Aerobic session – 15 mins
- Interactive session on topic – issue of water and kids walking miles showing PPT and video. – 10 mins
- Activity: Recycle workshop – news paper bag with orange colour Dabbing – 15 mins
- Deserted island theme- Making of cactus(clay moulding) – 10 Mins
- Rainbow: fingerprinting orange colour which signifies creativity, practicality, playfulness and control. – 10 Mins
- Zumba session – 15 mins
- Interactive Session on issue of Hygiene and new Normal with video and riddle hunt. -10 Mins
- Activity: glue and glitter painting on jar – 15 Mins
- Puppet show video covering the topic – session of water availability, use, importance, issues and solutions. – 10 Mins.
- Rainbow: fingerprinting yellow colour representing clarity of thought, wisdom, orderliness and energy .- 10 Mins.
- Yoga session – 15 Mins
- Interactive session on Garbage segregation at home with video and concrete objects. – 15 Mins
- Activity: Creativity in you :-learning to draw with help of numbers ( Age grp 5 to 8) – 20 Mins
- learning calligraphy with sketch pen ( Age grp 9 to 12) – 20 Mins
- Rainbow: fingerprinting green colour representing growth, balance, health and wealth. – 10 mins.
- Aerobic session – 10 Mins.
- Interactive session on water hygiene at home with PPT and video – 10 Mins
- Activity: fireless coking – Making of oreo balls explaining about how to maintain hygiene when working in the kitchen. – 20 Mins
- Rainbow: finger printing blue colour representing Spirituality and Divinity. – 10 Mins
- Blue whale activity – 10 Mins
- Zumba session – 10 Mins
- Interactive session on Water Bodies and their conditions with PPT. – 10 Mins
- Activity : water body walk on map of India with help of PPT – 15 Mins
- Rainbow: fingerprinting indigo colour represents as it bridges the Gap between Finite and Infinite. – 10 mins
- Hyacinth flower activity – 15 Mins
- Aerobic session – 10 Mins
- Conclusion of all topics. – 10 Mins
- Intro to wash warrior with a song and game – 10 Mins
- Nurture the talent: A day prior children will be given a task to prepare 1 min song or dance-related to water theme. – 15 Mins
- Activity: Fingerprinting violet colour representing the highest element of spirituality, igniting imagination, and providing inspiration to artists – 10 Mins
- Selfie with rainbow activity.- 5 Mins