Creative Mathematics Course
Below are a few themes which we use to interact with our learners during our sessions:
Math in the city:
- Learners are encouraged to explore and see the role that Mathematics plays in their city.
- Ideas such as Town planning, traffic management, tourism management are used as case studies to explore-investigate the application of Mathematics.
- This program helps learners in increasing their understanding and knowledge of Mathematics with the help of different aspects related to different sports such as Basketball, Cricket, Golf, etc.
- Actual matches (Highlights) are used as case studies to investigate the application of Mathematics.
- Example: “Cricket-Math” in collaboration with Former Indian Cricketer – Mr. Ajit Agarkar and many more such initiatives to showcase math in the sport arena.
- Exploring the math involved in gardening and different plants around the learners.
- Building the critical thinking skillset amongst the learners.
- encouraging learners to become lead investigators on the application of maths in everyday life.
- Trying to explore the application of math in different day-to-day experiences such as yoga, swimming, weather, etc.
- Using everyone’s favorite ‘LEGO SETS’ to explore the world of mathematics.
The workshop will be held online only
Duration: 1 Month
Course Fee: Rs. 4240 + GST
For More Details Contact:
9920807464 / 9082187955