To See Maximum Children Live A Healthy And Active Lifestyle, Not Only During Childhood But Throughout Their Life And Provide Those With Exceptional Sporting Talents A Launch Pad For Sporting Excellence, Thereby Giving India International Sports Champions By 2020.
To become the most preferred service provider for school PE and SPORTS programs in India.
To help children pursue sports as a career.
To create awareness about physical fitness through sports to people of all age groups.
To work on the overall development of a child leading to complete personality development.
We have a unique approach to accomplish our objectives.
- Incorporating both physical developments through a selected sport and mental growth through Yoga and Meditation practices.
- Regularly inviting Sports Personalities to share their experiences with the children and give suggestions making it not only a motivating interaction but also creating an impact on them to follow important guidelines from their own role models.
- Coaching will not only include the ‘How to Play’ aspect but also the ‘Who’s Who’ of the game, studying game plans of existing teams and their players.
- Watching videos of International games to understand tactics and then learn and improve their own.
- Selecting the best players and giving them advance coaching so that they can represent the club at state and national levels.
- Regularly arranging a parent meet to show the progress of their child.
Venue: The Sports Gurukul M23, M R Society No. 2, Opp. Raheja College, Relief Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai – 400054