JAY PRABHU INTRODUCTION
- Tabla teacher with 7 yr experience of teaching.
- Gives TABLA tutorial and helps to improve rhythm with a different pattern
- Started TABLA learning at the age of 6
- First guru Pt Pandharinath Nageshkar.
- Sound development learned from Pt Shripad Rajguru.
- Knowledge of LAAYA-TAAL and aesthetic of TABLA language and rhythm learned from Taalyogi Padmshree Pt Suresh Talwalkar under GURU SHISHYA PARAMPARA ( teacher-student tradition )
- Teaching the students in detail. Teaches from basics to intermediate level
- Can understand the psychology of student so according to that teach him so that he can play the language of tabla and music easily
- Correction of hand position and Nikaas on Tabla
- The learning process is interesting and fun-loving
- Give imp to tonal quality of Tabla
- Teach under guru shishya parampara tradition and methods
- Music is performing art thus give imp to the riyaaz ( practice ) and thus focus is on the performance of the student
- Make perfect in Rhythm of music
- Give small pattern in such a way that student will perfect in the macro beat ( suksma lays )
- Support the student